Enabling manufacturers to improve quality, increase efficiency, and lower costs, all while reducing their carbon footprint
Plasma Bound, is an Irish DeepTech technology company providing licensed access to transformative technologies in Automotive, Aerospace, Space and other sectors.
Our CPA (Controlled Polymer Ablation) directly supports EU Green Deal objectives, specifically for Sustainable Manufacturing, but also promotes Circular Economy goals through seamless integration of recyclable composites.
We pre-treat fibre-reinforced composites, to deliver reliable joint structures – every time. If you want to:
- Single step process
- New lightweighting opportunities
- Long bonding time window
- Highly Automated process Industry 4.0
- Universal pre-treatment (ThermoP/ThermoS)
- Controlled removal of polymer matrix (in 100th of microns)
- Minimal thermal input (no heated affected zone)
- Higher bond strength (incl. dissimilar materials)
- No consumables required
- Significantly reduced waste/rejects generation
- Reducing Cost and Increasing Efficiency.
CPA achieves all of the above , at high volumes in a 1-step fully automated pre-treatment process
Our technology supports EU Green Deal objectives, specifically for Sustainable Manufacturing, and also promotes Circular Economy goals through seamless integration of recyclable composites.
Plasma Bound- JEC Webinar
The webinar was all about our technology, the features and benefits.
Plasma Bound in short
Quick intro of the company and the technology, Controlled Polymer Ablation.